Families Link International
Tel:0781 886 1724


home | issues | policies | family groups | courts | court reporters | research | law | contacts | donations | Useful Quotes |

Issues - PAS - Help for victims

Goldberg & Associates--the Parental Alienation Specialists
If you're the target of Parental Alienation, the Parental Alienation
specialists at Goldberg & Associates can help. They operate throughout the U.S. and Canada and assist family law attorneys and targeted parents needing medical-legal consulting services related to Parental Alienation. Call them at 905.481.0367 or visit their website

The contents on these pages are provided as information only. No responsibility or liability is accepted by or on behalf of FLINT for any errors, omissions, or misleading statements on these pages, or any site to which these pages connect, whether provided by FLINT or by any organisation, company or individual. No mention of any organisation, company or individual, whether on these pages or on other sites to which these pages are linked, shall imply any approval or warranty as to the standing and capability of any such organisations, companies or individuals on the part of FLINT. All rights reserved.